Representation & Review
- Advocate for the inclusion of racial ethnic members, women, different age groups and persons with disabilities in the life and leadership of Presbytery. (see F-1.0403)
- Review the performance of the Presbytery in matters pertaining to representation and inclusiveness and reports findings annually. (see G-3.0103)
- Make recommendations to Presbytery for corrective action which may be necessary to enhance inclusiveness and fair representation.
- Consult with the Nominating Committee of Presbytery concerning inclusiveness and representation. A member of R&R will attend meetings of the Nominations Committee.
- Encourage listening and mutual sharing through the annual required review of Session minutes. Communicate information of concern and interest to the Committee on Ministry. (see G-3.0108)
- To annually review and evaluateSession Minutes. (see G-30108a)
To provide ongoing training regarding Minutes and Record
- Keeping for Sessions and Clerks of Session.
- Report to Presbytery directly.