Committee to Personnel
- Define the process and review the annual evaluations of Presbytery staff.
- Conduct the reviews of the Presbytery Leader/ Stated Clerk
- Make recommendations for action to the Council concerning compensation of Presbytery staff.
- Enforce the policies in the Presbytery’s Personnel Manual
- Annually prepare and propose a budget for the Personnel related expenses
- Administer the Personnel Committee budget
- Record minutes of all meetings and maintain accurate record of the work of the Personnel Committee, which shall be filed in the Presbytery office.