Presbytery Meetings – The Leadership Development Subcommittee looks forward to continued conversations about how we might work together with other appropriate committees with the hope that presbytery meetings be formational through unified themes, guest preachers, educational workshops, etc. The subcommittee also looks forward to discerning ways the presbytery might partner with small churches for faith formation and development of leaders.
SC5 ( Five Presbyteries in SC) Events for 2018
- COM/CPM/ PJC Education: 1/26-27 White Oak Conf Center
- Spring Lay School: 3/16-18 Presbyterian College
- GA Commissioner Training: 4/28 Columbia
- Leader of Leaders: 10/15-16 Columbia Rev. Kate Ott, PhD
- Minister/ Educator Retreat: 10/21-23 Montreat Rev. Frances Taylor Gench, PhD
Listening for the Sacred Voice of Vocation and Call:
An intergenerational Circles of Trust® based Summer College Internship Pilot Project for mentoring racially diverse students who are exploring ministry opportunities in diverse congregations of Foothills Presbytery and the Foothills Retirement Community in Easley.