Lay School of Theology
March 16-18, 2018
Sponsored by the Five Presbyteries of South Carolina
FOR WHOM: Lay persons who wish to
1. Participate in an in-depth study of the Bible, Theology, or Church History.
2. Be trained as a Commissioned Teaching Elder.
3. Better prepare themselves to teach the Bible or Church School.
4. Serve as Directors of Christian Education.
5. Be certified by the Association of Presbyterian Administrators.
PLEASE NOTE: These courses are not for ministers, candidates for the ministry, or
those considering changing denominations to the PC (U.S.A.).
Date(s) - Mar 16, 2018 until Mar 18 2018