The time has come for the annual reading of session minutes. This year we are grateful that we offer four opportunities to gather and review minutes.
You may choose whichever option is better for you.
- June 5 – 6:00 pm at Pickens Church (Pickens)
- June 15 – 6:00 pm at Central Church (Anderson)
- June 20 – noon at Westminster (Greenville)
- June 27 – noon at First Church (Spartanburg)
If you are unable to attend one of these gatherings, you may drop off your 2022 Session Minutes at the Presbytery Office, 2242 Woodruff Road, Simpsonville. Or you may contact Robin Morris at the Presbytery Office to make other arrangements. (Email is firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 864.288.5774.)
Please complete two forms that you will bring with your minutes to the review.
(Click on the title of each form below to open the document.)
1. Clerk’s Session Minutes Review Form – Please use this form to provide information and to know what attachments to include with your minutes. Please list page numbers for each item and/or mark with tabs. This form will guide you through each item that will be reviewed in your minutes.
2. Financial Review & Audit Form – As stated in the Book of Order ( G.3.0113 ), each church is required to submit proof that a financial review or formal audit of the church’s records has been conducted annually. Written results are to be sent to the church by the firm or individual who conducts the review. The session of each church is to document the results in their annual minutes. *Please make sure this form is included with your minutes as well.
Thank you for your continued service to the church and for your faithful work as a Clerk. We look forward to seeing you at one of the regional gatherings where we can learn from each other as we complete the annual review of Session minutes.
Grace and Peace,
Representation & Review Committee Chair Fred Hyslop