Antiracism Ministry Team
9 members (3 classes of 3 members each, serving 3 years)
1. Develop and recommend to Council:
- Policy changes in the presbytery that will better reﬂect our commitment to antiracism
- Opportunities for congregations and members of Foothills Presbytery to engage in conversation, education, and action that lead to the development of antiracist policies and practices in our congregations and the local communities to whom we bear witness.
2. Collaborate with presbytery committees to pursue the goals of antiracism in the scope of their work.
3. Explore our theology, anthropology, and sociology in light of the work of antiracism.